In My Mailbox (July 5-9) and It's Monday! What are you reading? (video edition)

I decided to do a video this week for our In My Mailbox post (hosted by Kristi of Story Siren) and It's Monday! What are you reading? (hosted by Sheila of Book Journey). This is one of my first attempts at making a video so I hope you all don't mind the awkwardness.



IMMB books mentioned:
The Cardturner by Louis Sachar (won from Randombuzzers)
The Lighter Side of Life and Death by C.K. Kelly Martin (won from Randombuzzers)
Nomansland by Lesley Hauge (from InGroup)
Think of a Number by John Verdon (from Crown Publishing)
Zoey Zeta and the Sisters of Power by Robert Simon (for review)
Haint Misbehavin by Maureen Hardegree (for review)
Try Me by Parker Blue (from Bell Bridge Books)
Moonstone by Marilee Brothers (from Bell Bridge Books)
Moon Rise by Marilee Brothers (from Bell Bridge Books)
Wild Card by Lora Leigh (bought)
The Agency: A Spy in the House by Y.S. Lee (bought)
City of Glass by Cassandra Clare (bought)
**I said "Immortal Instruments" in the video but the series is called "Mortal Instruments."**

It's Monday! What are you reading? books mentioned:

This week I'm reading:
Faithful Place by Tana French (for review)
Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink (bought)

Next week I plan to read:
Probably a review book but I'm not sure what yet.

16 comments

  1. Hey Girls!

    Michelle, Thanks for the video! Looks like a lot of great books!

    Congrats on the wins! I really wanna read The Card Turner!

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the video. I am waiting for my copy of Prophecy of the Sisters and pre-ordered its sequel. I have heard good things about the book. I also on Leslie's recommendation got the first book in the City of Bones series. So thanks Leslie.

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got a great bunch of books. So many of them are on my TBR mountain. My mailboxes are here and here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books!I'd love to read The Agency!
    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOH! LOVE mortal instruments! Great week! You have a lot of sweet reading in your future :D Here is what I got.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many great books there, I've heard lots of great things about the Mortal Instruments series, so I hope you enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh some good ones! Yes, you must read The Mortal Instruments!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool you did your first video, may there be others!
    I am wishing for Wild Card by Leigh and have the 1st 3 Mortal Instruments but have not read yet. You got some nice books, almost none of which have heard of the authors before but enjoy!

    Thanks Michelle for stopping by mine earlier, you are correct in saying I got lucky when won a copy of Shade it made my entire week just looking at the book when it came in the mail....

    jackie ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome books!!=) I have Moonstone and Moonrise on my TBR list!!=)

    I see a few books that I want to look into further- thank you for sharing and adding to my tbr!=)

    Have a good one and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome books!!=) I have Moonstone and Moonrise on my TBR list!!=)

    I see a few books that I want to look into further- thank you for sharing and adding to my tbr!=)

    Have a good one and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah!!! You did a vlog! Yayy!!!

    Great new stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You've got intriguing titles on your list. I want them too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice video. I used think the series was called Immortal Instruments too until I read the books and finally got the name right. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's a lot of books!

    Anyway, hope you enjoy Prophecy of the Sisters. I've heard it's phenomenal, and I want to read it.

    Check out my post, and feel free to enter my contest.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fun I like the VLog! :) Prophesy Of The Sisters looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am currently reading Ruta Sepetys' unpublished manuscript "Between Shades of Gray." It tells the story of a Lithuanian teen who suffers abuse at the hands of Joseph Stalin in the 1940s. This book, due out in March 2011 is destined to be a big hit. I see it as the next "Diary of Anne Frank." Best seller, major motion picture, Newbery--no telling, but this will be huge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.