Saturday, July 24, 2010

"In My Mailbox" was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie and hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren. Click on the link to check out what other book bloggers got in their mailbox this week and join in on the fun! Here are the books my sister and I got last week:

Books I bought
Hard and Fast by Erin McCarthy
Lady Isabella's Scandalous Marriage by Jennifer Ashley
The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
Sea Change by Aimee Friedman
Rampant by Diana Peterfreund

Won
Tell Me A Secret by Holly Cupala (two-chapter preview)

Books for review
Wicked Intentions by Elizabeth Hoyt
Captured by Moonlight by Nancy Gideon
Black Magic by Cherry Adair
Masked edited by Lou Anders
Red Hook Road by Ayelet Waldman
Songs for a Teenage Nomad by Kim Culbertson
The Death (and further adventures) of Silas Winterbottom by Stephen M. Giles
Passing Strange by Daniel Waters
Forget You by Jennifer Echols
Halo by Alexandra Adornetto
Ascendant by Diana Peterfreund
(A big thank you goes out to Hachette, Simon & Schuster, Doubleday, Sourcebooks, Leanee Briggs, MacMillan and Harper Teen)


"It's Monday! What are you reading?" is hosted by the awesome Sheila of Book Journey. It is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week as well as books completed the previous week. Click on the image above to join in on the fun this week!

Last week I read:
Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink
Lady Isabella's Scandalous Marriage by Jennifer Ashley

This week I plan to read:
Black Magic by Cherry Adair
All I Ever Wanted by Kristan Higgins
The Agency A Spy in the House by Y.S. Lee (if I have time)

Next week I want to read:
I start work this week so I'm not sure I'll have much time to read but I'm going to try knock off a couple of review books.

Your turn to share...
What books did you get in your mailbox? What books are you reading this week?

13 comments:

  1. Great books!!! Hope you enjoy them all!! Come check out what I got this week!!

    www.literarycravings.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some great reads this week! The Summer I Turned Pretty, Tell Me a Secret and Halo are all ones I'm looking forward to reading too! =) I'll have to check out the others you mentioned. Happy reading!

    Here's my mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab books! Hope you enjoy them all. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant wait to read the prophecy of the sisters! And you have tons of great books girls! Enjoy the week =p

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you do your vlogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great new books!!!

    I think it's funny everyone mentioned that the Passing Strange cover is the UK edition lol!

    And I'm jealous! I totally want Halo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many good books! I'm a fan of Elizabeth Hoyt's books and can't wait to read her new one. Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome books this week, Happy reading!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, I'd love to read Masked, though it looks like you have some other great books there as well, particularly the ones by Diana Peterfreund. Looking forward to your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh can't wait to hear what you think of Wondrous Strange...loved it. Also very excited to red your review on Prophecy of the Sisters. I need to get to that one soon.
    Have great week ladies. Be checking in soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have so many amazing reads here! I want to read Prophesy Of The Sisters! :)

    Have a great week - I dont know how I missed you on the Linky I went through them all earlier. Now I have to go check :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.