Sunday, July 18, 2010

"In My Mailbox" is hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren. Click on the link to check out what other book bloggers got in their mailbox this week and join in on the fun! Here are the books my sister and I got last week:


Books for Review:
Deadly Fear by Cynthia Eden
All I Ever Wanted by Kristan Higgins
The Gardener by S.A. Bodeen
The Duff by Kody Keplinger
Guardian of the Gate by Michelle Zink
Girl Parts by John M. Cusick
The Agency: Body at the Tower by Y.S. Lee
(A big thank you to FSB Media, Little Brown, Hachette, Candlewick and The InGroup )

Books Won:
My Reckless Surrender by Anna Campbell
Daughter of the Flames by Zoe Marriott
The Swan Kingdom by Zoe Marriott
(with swag and first chapter of Shadows of the Moon by Zoe Marriott)

Books Bought:
The Fire Lord's Lover by Kathryne Kennedy
Shadow Hills by Anastasia Hopcus



"It's Monday! What are you reading?" is hosted by the awesome Sheila of Book Journey. It is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week as well as books completed the previous week. Click on the image above to join in on the fun this week!

Last week I read:
Faithful Place by Tana French (review here)
Deadly Fear by Cynthia Eden (review coming soon)

This week I plan to read:
Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink
Lady Isabella's Scandalous Marriage by Jennifer Ashley

Next week I want to read:
Not sure yet but I have a bunch of awesome ones waiting for me! :)

Your turn to share...
What books did you get in your mailbox? What books are you reading this week?

24 comments:

  1. Yeah, you have awesome books waiting for you :) I'm actually jealous about some of them ;) I think I might also read Lady Isabella's Scandalous Marriage this week ;) Happy reading!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mailbox list. The Kristan Higgins book was in mine and I'm almost finished reading it. It's a fun read. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did get some great books in your mailbox. I am eager to read the series by Yee. You also had a good reading week. My mailboxes are here and here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, jealous is such an ugly thing on me! *sigh* Well, consider me green with envy! XD

    Great grabs! Happy reading!

    -Amelia
    (thanks for stopping by my blog.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stoppin by. Wow, you've got some good books. I cant wait to get Deadly Fear. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome books - I am jealous of all you who manage to get all these books for free - my book habit costs me a fortune!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great books this week! I really liked the vlog. :)
    Thanks for stopping by at my blog. If you are interested more about 'A Season of Eden', my review for it will be up next week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great books - I've got The Gardener in my amazon wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Gardener is FANTASTIC and I'm really looking forward to The Body at the Tower. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice stack of books you got here. I don't know how you cope with so many in only one week.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, it looks like you got some great books there. Daughter of the Flames and The Swan Kingdom both look particularly good. And it's so cool of the author to make those awesome drawings for you. I hope you enjoy all the book and I'm looking forward to hearing about them.

    Simcha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great new reads! My cover for "The Swan Kingdom" was different because I got the UK cover, I like it much better :) the book was pretty good though!

    Have a great reading week and yay for another vlog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really want to read The Duff! It looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome books. I got quite a few myself. Thanks for stopping by my blog. And whats so cool sisters running the blog! I think thats neat. I am a follower now!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really want to read Duff. The Swan Kingdom does have a pretty cover. Great books! Have fun reading them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice lot of books. Lady Isabella's book sounds scandalous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm green with envy right now over your mailbox. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Definitely jealous that you have Girl Parts, I am very interested in reading that. I got the first City of Bones book and hope to get to it soon. After reading Leslie's review of this series I really though I would like it. I also just finished The Gardener and enjoyed it although I have to say I like Bodeen's first novel The Compound better. Also very interested to see how you like Duff. Enjoy all your reads.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I heard Prophecy of the Sisters is a great read! I hope you enjoy it! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy reading. This is my first week participating. I highlighted four of the books I'm currently reading. Pussreboots.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I hope you enjoy Prophecy of the Sisters. This is one I hope to read soon!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I adored Kristan Higgins book! I can't wait to read the rest of her books!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.