In my Mailbox (7/23-28) and It's Monday! What are you reading?

"In My Mailbox" was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie and hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren. Click on the link to check out what other book bloggers got in their mailbox this week and join in on the fun! My sister and I didn't receive any review books this week (a first in a many weeks which makes us happy because we already have a big pile to get through and with school about to start... yikes!!) but we receive a few great books in the mail nevertheless. Here are the books my sister and I got last week:


Won
Claire de Lune by Christine Johnson
Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready

Bought
My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent
My Soul to Save by Rachel Vincent
My Soul to Keep by Rachel Vincent

From Leslie's Reading Programs
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
Perchance to Dream by Lisa Mantchev
The Not-So-Great Depression by Amy Goldman Koss
Wereling by Steve Feasey
The Wager by Donna Jo Napoli
(Thank you to the Harlequin Teen Panel and Henry Holt's InGroup!)


"It's Monday! What are you reading?" is hosted by the awesome Sheila of Book Journey. It is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week as well as books completed the previous week. Click on the image above to join in on the fun this week!

Last week I read:
Black Magic by Cherry Adair

This week I plan to read:
All I Ever Wanted by Kristan Higgins
Guardian of the Gate by Michelle Zink

Next week I want to read:
Wicked Intentions by Elizabeth Hoyt

Your turn to share...
What books did you get in your mailbox? What books are you reading this week?

13 comments

  1. i want claire de lune a lot - I can't wait for it to be published in the UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great book. I'f start with TIK because I loved it hehe ;)
    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some fabulous titles, Can't wait to hear what you think of Shade, I loved it. Also interested in Wereling, I have not read a lot of reviews and am wondering whether to get it so let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You both received some great books! I hope you have a wonderful school year. Good luck and enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning,
    I am hoping to complete Lodestone today. It is a wonder full SciFi Fantasy by Mark Whiteway a new Author. I received an ARC. It is well written and fun.
    I will be reviewing it this week.
    On your list, Wickeed intentions sound like a sizzler. Have fun reading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like some good ones you have in your mailbox!!! Hope that you enjoy them!!

    Feel free to check out my Mailbox

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some great books you received this week! I love Rachel Vincent's series! =) My IMM this week. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great choices. I really want to get The Iron King, Shade and Claire de Lune.

    The My Soul books look very interesting too!
    Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You guys got some great stuff this week!

    Hope you have a good reading week!

    And good luck with your first day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have so many great line up!I'm jealous to look at Rachel Vincent books!Hope you will have a great week and I cant wait to read your review on Guardian at the gate!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck to both of you on your new routines this fall! Can't wait until you are back with a new vlog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great books! I have just ordered the Iron King. I am really excited to read it!
    Misha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.