In My Mailbox (6/28-7/2) and It's Monday! What are you reading?

*:._.:*~*:.Happy 4th of July everyone!.:*~*:._.:*:.

"In My Mailbox" is hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren. Click on the link to check out what other book bloggers got in their mailbox this week and join in on the fun!





"It's Monday! What are you reading?" is hosted by the awesome Sheila of Book Journey. It is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week as well as books completed the previous week. Click on the image above to join in on the fun this week!



Last week Michelle read
ddavis jlondon

I had a bit of an eclectic week but I enjoyed both of these books. I'll be posting reviews for them this coming week. There is a giveaway for Dangerous Desires HERE and One Season of Sunshine HERE.




This week Michelle is reading
edreyertfrench
I am in for another eclectic week. I just started Barely a Lady today but I'm liking it so far (enter to win a copy HERE).






Next week Michelle plans to read
It depends. I'm trying to read all my review books before the summer is over and I am working full time again. I am hoping I have time to read a couple of my summer books (left sidebar).

Your turn to share... leave a us comment below ;)

13 comments

  1. I am dying to read Prophecy of the Sisters. I hope you enjoy it and the others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you got some great stuff! Have fun reading this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prophecy of the Sisters sounds so good! It's been on my wishlist for ages. Must get to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that Prophecy of the Sisters cover! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I received the Dracula book too...looks great! Have a fun week of reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am also wanting to read Prophecy of the Sisters so I am ready for Guardian of the Gate when it is released next month. Have a great week ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Great books! Looking forward to your reviews.
    These are the ones we got this week: Vlog
    Take care!
    Vanessa
    Book ♥ Soulmates

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great book choices! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like Eclectic book weeks- keeps me going :) I have been looking at Faithful Place, hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved Prophecy of Sisters, one of my top 10 this year so far.

    My post

    http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2010/07/what-are-you-reading-monday.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I so want to read Dracula De Lune! Cant wait to read your review!~

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL...yet another person received DRACULA IN LOVE...buy the reviews on this one should be massive! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.