Friday, July 9, 2010

Follow My Blog Friday and Book Blogger Hop

Friday, July 9, 2010 with
Follow Friday Time! Rachel of Parajunkee's View is hosting "Follow My Book Blog Friday." Here are the rules: (taken from Rachel's blog)

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - www.theunreadreader.com
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!

Doesn't that sound fun? Click on the image to join in on the fun. Thanks for hosting Rachel!

A little bit about our blog:
My name is Michelle and I co-author this blog with my younger sister Leslie. We both review YA and middle grade fiction but I also review romance novels. Other genres are sometimes reviewed on our blog too.

Thanks for stopping by our blog! Don't forget to leave a comment so we can visit your blog too and if you decided to follow us, thank you and we'll be sure to return the favor, just leave your link below so we can find you. Happy Friday! :)


This week's question: Tell us about some of your favorite authors and why they are your favorites!
In no particular order:
1. J.K. Rowling: She wrote one of the most amazing series ever.
2. Suzanne Collins: She wrote the other most amazing series ever.
3. Jane Austen: Mr. Knightley and Mr. Darcy. Need I say more?
4. Larissa Ione: Hot. Demon. Doctors.
5. Nora Roberts: 'Nuff said.


18 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm visiting because of the blog hop. Great place!

    I'm a follower.

    I'll be hanging around awhile.

    VampAngel
    VampAngel's Dilemma: To Read or Not To Read It? That is The Question

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by via the hop!

    I like your blog. Love the layout!

    Rachel
    And the plot thickens...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @vampangel: yay, you're our first commenter this week. just back from checking out your blog and it looks great :)

    thanks for following--we are now following you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I visit often! I will go with you on Jane Austen, P D James, Chitra Bannerjee Divakaruni, Thrity Umrigar and heaps more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a new follower from the hop.

    Happy Friday!

    ~Jenn
    http://jennyburd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Collins definitely gets one of my votes and my new to die for author is Lesley Livingston. Adult writers would include Iris Johannson and Sandra Brown.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey girls! We're already following each other, but I wanted to stop by and say 'hi' and to have a great weekend! Great authors you listed! And, yes.. Ione's demon doctors! Enough said! LOL! I'm on a serious HR kick again, and it looks like you've got some reviews on some, so I'll try to check back over the weekend! Have a great one!

    ~Tanya
    Among The Muses

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! So nice to find your blog through Follow Friday, I'm a follower now :).
    I'll be back soon and hope you have a lovely weekend.
    Carly x

    http://carlybennett.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hop Hop Hopping! Hippity Hop!

    Dropping by to say Hello!

    Elyssa

    http://literarydaydreams.blogspot.com/
    Personal Book Blog

    http://ikissbooks.blogspot.com/
    Group Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Chelle! How you doing?

    I'm Stopping by from the Hop!

    Happy Friday! Happy Reading!

    Have a great weekend!

    Larissa
    Welcome To Larissa's Bookish Life!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hiya!

    Found you on Parajunkee's Follow Friday :) Great blog!

    Stop by our BLOG and hang out with us sometime :)

    Happy reading!
    ♥Isalys
    Book ♥ Soulmates

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are my fav authors too! Well, except S. Collins since I havent read hers yet. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, I found you on the blog hop and became a follower. Stop by my blog if you can. I am having a Radiant Shadows giveaway. Have a great weekend.
    http://2readornot2read-loves2read.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm stopping by from Follow Friday -- I'm a new follower!

    You can find me at The Nerd's Wife.

    I'm having a giveaway for a *signed* copy of Shadow Bound by Erin Kellison.
    H
    appy Friday!

    Arena
    aka The Nerd's Wife

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm a new follower of friendly Friday follow, please follow me back. For every follower that joins I will be releasing a Unicorn back into the wilds of the New Jersey boardwalk. So please do your part by joining and saving these special creatures. Thanks
    Thanks, Mr. Monkey

    http://laughingmonkeystick.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi there, found you on the follow. Having my very first contest come on over and check it out. Shari at myneuroticbookaffair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hopping by - great choices for authors. I still haven't finished the Harry Potter series but I will get back to it. I love Suzanne Collins and can't wait for Mockingjay.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.