Follow My Blog Friday (3)

Follow Friday Time! Rachel of Parajunkee's View is hosting "Follow My Book Blog Friday." Here are the rules: (taken from Rachel's blog)

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - supernaturalsnark.blogspot.com
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!

Doesn't that sound fun? Click on the image to join in on the fun. Thanks for hosting Rachel!

A little bit about our blog:
My name is Michelle and I co-author this blog with my younger sister Leslie. We both review YA and middle grade fiction but I also review romance novels. Other genres are sometimes reviewed on our blog too.

Thanks for stopping by our blog! Don't forget to leave a comment so we can visit your blog too and if you decided to follow us, thank you and we'll be sure to return the favor, just leave your link below so we can find you. Happy Friday! :)

10 comments

  1. I am a follower! I also wanted to let you know that I have a huge announcement up today! My debut novel is getting published! Please stop by, I would really appreciate it and could use all the help I can get on spreading the word and would love to know what you think of the cover art!

    Sincerely,
    Emma Michaels
    http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

    P.S.- My release date if Friday the 13th (August this year) isn't that crazy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Of course I'm already a follower, but I just wanted to stop by and say HI!!!! Happy Blog Hop Friday!

    Lisa
    www.onceuponachapter.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there! Thanks so much for dropping by my blog!

    I'm a new follower, and I'd be overjoyed if you'd like to return the favor (; Haha, only if you want to, of course. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your blog looks great! I'm now a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stopping by. Your blog is fun. I'm a new follower. Thanks for stopping by my blog for Following Friday. Keep it shiny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm excited to see more of yours! Looks great so far!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! Thanks for visiting me! You're book blog is great! Glad I found it through the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Follow Friday! Thanks for stopping by my site. I am now a follower of yours. Awesome site :-)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for the follow! I am totally following you back now!!! Stash Mama

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so great to have a blog with your sister. :) I love this idea. You both have to be very close. Well, stopping by from follow and the hop. :) Hope you have a wonderful weekend, and enjoy hopping. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.