Follow Friday and Book Blogger Hop

Follow Friday Time! Rachel of Parajunkee's View is hosting "Follow My Book Blog Friday." Here are the rules: (taken from Rachel's blog)

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow the Featured Bloggers - toreadornottoread-vampangel.blogspot.com
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!

Doesn't that sound fun? Click on the image to join in on the fun. Thanks for hosting Rachel!

A little bit about our blog:
Hi y'all!! My name is Michelle and I co-author this blog with my younger sister Leslie. We both review YA and middle grade fiction but I also review romance novels. Other genres are sometimes reviewed on our blog too.

Thanks for stopping by our blog! Don't forget to leave a comment so we can visit your blog too and if you decided to follow us, thank you and we'll be sure to return the favor, just leave your link below so we can find you. Happy Friday! :)


Also, we have a GIVEAWAY going on now: Win either Marked (the first book in the Eternal Guardian series) or if you read it already Entwined (the 2nd book to be released on 7/27) by Elisabeth Naughton (check out our Q&A with her too). Anyone can enter (it's international!) so just leave a comment on THIS post.

This week's question: Tell us about that you are currently reading?
Right now I am reading Black Magic by Cherry Adair, a paranormal romance. It's about Sara and Jack, both wizards, who were engaged but for some reason they broke it off. They are brought together again when Sara unintentionally sent a distress signal to Jack and he came to her rescue. They must then work together to get the bad guy.

I know, very vague. But
I just started so I don't know whys, whats and whos yet.

22 comments

  1. I am hopping in for the blog hop. I'm a new follower, too!

    If you have time, drop in and say hi at Manga Maniac Cafe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already follow, just dropping by! Have a great weekend!!

    Missy @ Missy's Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I hope you have a wonderful weekend as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for stopping by my blog. A book-filled happy weekend to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey thanks for stopping by my blog!! Great blog, am now a follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping by!

    Following! :)

    -Mevurah

    http://theheartofdreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello ladies! Thanks for dropping by! I'm now following you guys! Happy Follow Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have an interesting blog :) I am looking forward to get to know it, and reading your posts.

    Have a wonderful friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the follow! I look forward to being a book geek with you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey you, just stopping by on the hop and follow. Have a great weekend. Happy Reading!!!
    See ya!
    Readaholics Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hopping by to say hello and wish you a wonderful weekend! I love your blog and am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! I'm hopping by for Follow Friday! Great blog, glad I found it!! I'm following you.

    Hop on by to Paromantasy I'll see you there :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello

    Thank you for hopping over to my blog. I'm hopping back and following. Hope you have a great weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have a great weekend!
    Already follow

    chey127 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for visiting my blog, I just wanted to repay the favour! I'm off to check out some of your reviews, and I'm loving what I've seen so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just hopping by to say "hi" and hope that you are having a good weekend!!!

    Feel free to stop by my blog

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stopping by on Follow Friday. I'm a new follower!

    Have a great weekend:-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi girls! Thank you for stopping by at my blog. :) I'm a new follower now. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I found your blog through the hop and wanted to say hi! I'm a new follower!

    http://jeanette8042.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm visiting back, and now I need to go check out Black Magic which sounds pretty good. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hopping over to say have a good weekend! Already a follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.