It's Monday! What are you reading?

Books received from June 7-12, 2010
The "In My Mailbox" meme is hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren blog.


"It's Monday! What are you reading?" is hosted by the awesome Sheila of Book Journey. It is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week as well as books completed the previous week. Click on the image above to join in on the fun this week!



Last week Michelle read
jtorressjbone
jtorressjbonekwalker







Our sister chat about the Alison Dare books are already posted here (as well as pictures of Alison around the island). Check it out!
ngideonrdehart







I'll be posting reviews of the other three books this week. I manage to read 2 books from my summer reading goal (see sidebar) so I'm happy. But it's already mid-June so I'm kinda freaking out how the summer seems to be on fast forward.

This week Michelle is reading
jpearce rdehart







I'm reading As You Wish right now and I'm enjoying it--I've never read a book with a jinn (aka genie) hero before this one. Desire Me is part of a blog tour (click here for a chance to win a copy) and I'll be reviewing it on Saturday. I'm hoping to read a couple more books from my summer reading goal but haven't decide which ones.

Next week Michelle plans to read
Books from my summer reading goal list (see sidebar).

8 comments

  1. Hi Ladies, Alway love seeing whats up with you two. I tried to get the alison Dare books last week and none of the book stores carried it so I had to order them. After seeing your pics though I doubt mine would stand a chance in the competition.

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice mailbox list. Still the One was in my mailbox too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Folly catches my eyes every time I see it! Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I just say I love the Marked by Moonlight cover and the Seduce Me Cover! Desire Me looks great too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I received Still the One for review and I also won My Reckless Surrender! I have my review due on Saturday for Desire me too! So I will check on you after I post mine.
    Yes the time does fly by!
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have Folly but havent gotten to it yet and A Match made in Highschool was a fun read.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love getting books in the Mail! I've been seeing "still the one" on a lot of blogs. I might have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.