Saturday, June 5, 2010

In My Mailbox: May 31 - June 5

Saturday, June 5, 2010 with
"In My Mailbox" is hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren. Click on the link to check out what other book bloggers got in their mailbox this week. I usually put "In My Mailbox" with the "It's Monday! What are you reading?" meme but for this week, I decided to do a separate post because it's another incredible week for me and Leslie:

Young Adults

Birth Marked by Caragh O'Brien (bought)
Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (bought)
As You Wish by Jackson Pearce (bought)
City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare (bought)

Two weeks ago I had a book buying binge (before the book ban) and the books I ordered are finally starting to arrive. Leslie (who is not in a book ban because she has self-control) made a book purchase this week. She bought the second installment of the Mortal Instruments series because she really enjoyed the first and wanted to keep reading.

Romance

Tempting the Marquess by Sara Lindsey (bought)
First Comes Marriage by Mary Balogh (won from GR First Read)
Marked by Moonlight by Nancy Gideon (for review from Simon & Schuster)

The Unclaimed Duchess by Jenna Petersen (e-ARC from the author)

I don't usually read e-books (actually I've never read a whole novel length ebook) because I can't read from a computer screen for too long but I made an exception this time because I fell in love with The Unclaimed Duchess after reading its except. Thank you Jenna!


Desire Me by Robyn DeHart
Ravished by a Highlander by Paula Quinn
Montana Destiny by R.C. Ryan
Knight of Passion by Margaret Mallory
To Surrender to a Rogue by Cara Elliott

A lovely and very generous surprise from Hachette Book Group arrived this week too. Thank you Hachette and Anna!

What did you get this week?

12 comments:

  1. Looks like you've got some great books there! I hope you enjoy reading them :) I've just finished reading a YA book, so might look into to getting some more as I quite enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great new stuff!

    I want To Surrender to a Rouge! Can't wait for your review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome books you got this week. As you Wish looks really good. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, awesome YA picks! I strongly recommend CITY OF ASHES. What a great book! Hope you enjoy as much as I did. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. City Of Ashes is still needing to be read by me. Great looking books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish has such a cute cover!

    Here's what I got this week:
    http://superlibrarian-super.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a great week. Mortal instruments is such a great series and I am looking forward to Birthmarked. Check out my IMMB if you want here

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard good things about As You Wish, but haven't picked it up yet. Enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm very curious about Birthmarked & Raised by Wolves. I'll look forward to seeing your reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your YA haul this week! I am looking forward to reading Birthmarked and Raised by Wolves!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.