In My Mailbox: June 14-19, 2010

It's another fantastic week for us book-wise because a lot of really awesome books made their way into our house and bookshelf.

Faithful Place by Tana French (for review)
I'm a huge of French's mystery series so there was a lot squee-ing when I got FP in the mail earlier this week. A very big thank you to Meghan and Viking/Penguin!
Firelight by Sophie Jordan (ARC for review)
More squee-ing ensued when we got Firelight--it's been on my wish list since I found out about it. A big thank you to Arianna and HarperCollins Teen!
Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles (ARC won from Teens Read and Write)


Dangerous Desires by Dee Davis (ARC for review from Hachette)
Barely a Lady by Eileen Dreyer (for review from Hachette)
As always, thanks to Anna and Hachette! I'm especially excited to read BaL.
Beyond the Shadows by Jess Granger (bought)
Immortal Danger by Cynthia Eden (bought)
Ten Things I Love About You by Julia Quinn (signed; won from Fresh Fiction)

"In My Mailbox" is hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren. Click on the link to check out what other book bloggers got in their mailbox this week and join in on the fun!

What did you get in your mailbox this week?

8 comments

  1. AHH! I want Rules of Attraction so bad lol. Lucky Lucky!! I am waiting on it to ship from BAM. I can't wait to read it.

    You got some great stuff! Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice mailbox! I have Barely a Lady too - hope to read it soon. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I want Firelight! I am so jealous! LOL Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great week: Happy Reading! Check out my IMMB if you want here

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just finished reading Rules of Attraction - you must read it now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm jealous I want to read Firelight. oOo and Julia Quinn is one of my faves, loved 10 Things I Love About You

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.