Thursday, June 17, 2010

Follow My Book Blog Friday Meme

Thursday, June 17, 2010 with
It's Friday again and that means blog hop time. Rachel of Parajunkee's View is hosting one called "Follow My Book Blog Friday." Here are the rules: (taken from Rachel's blog)

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list.
2. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
3. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
4. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
5. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
6. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!

Doesn't that sound fun? Click on the image to join in on the fun. Thanks for hosting Rachel!

Here's a little about us and our blog:
My name is Michelle and I co-author this blog with my younger sister Leslie. We both review YA and middle grade fiction but I also review romance novels. Other genres are sometimes reviewed on our blog too.


Thanks for stopping by! We love making blogging friends. If you visit us, please don't forget to comment below because we also want to check out your blog. :-)

16 comments:

  1. Hi there, I just saw this and thought it'd be fun to join in. I'm already an old follower of your blog. Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blog hopping in...have a great weekend...
    I'm already a follower of ur blog

    http://amomentwithmystee.blogspot.com/2010/06/blog-hop-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ladies, just dropped by to say hi. You know I already love your blog and I even added it to my blog list so I can easily see your updates. Have a great weekend. be back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Hopping through blogs - lovely site you have here! Hope you visit me :) http://bookreviews.me.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm an old follower and just stop bying to say hi.

    I recently moved to a new url and would love to welcome you there.

    my new home: www.abouthappybooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping by from Parajunkee's Hop. I am a new follower. I like your blog. We read a lot of the same kinds of books. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I'm a new follower for the blog hop!

    www.iwriteya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! Found you on the hop. I actually run a book club that reads only YA, so I'm definitely interested in your reviews. Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool blog. Discovered you guys through the blog hop!

    www.onceuponachapter.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm still loving your blog gals! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  11. Found you on the blog hop! Great place you have here!
    :)
    Janna

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello,

    I'm just minding my own business. Ok, no I'm not. Checking out your site.

    Well, hopping on to another site.

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay for blog-hop! Cool site :) happy follow-friday!

    http://wordlarceny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeay! I followed!

    Sincerely,
    Emma Michaels
    http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hopping by on the blog hop friday ;-) followed you ;-)

    Wishing you a Happy Sunny day,
    Natascha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.