Thursday, June 24, 2010

Follow My Book Blog Friday (2)

Thursday, June 24, 2010 with
Yup, it's the time again... Follow Friday Time! Woot! Rachel of Parajunkee's View is hosting "Follow My Book Blog Friday." Here are the rules: (taken from Rachel's blog)

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - www.fangswandsandfairydust.com
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!

Doesn't that sound fun? Click on the image to join in on the fun. Thanks for hosting Rachel!

A little bit about our blog:
My name is Michelle and I co-author this blog with my younger sister Leslie. We both review YA and middle grade fiction but I also review romance novels. Other genres are sometimes reviewed on our blog too.

Thanks for stopping by! While you're here, don't forget to enter to win a $70.00 CSN gift certificate if you haven't already (it ends in 4 days!). We love making blogging friends--if you visit us, please don't forget to comment below because we also want to check out your blog too. :-)

12 comments:

  1. First comment! :)

    Happy Hopping Day!

    Just stopping by from Parajunkee´s Blog Hop!

    I´m a follower of your blog now!

    Have a great weekend!

    http://readingonthedarkside.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower here! I can't believe I've never come across your blog before---looks like a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Stopping by from the Friday Follow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I "followed" the "hop" and came by to say have a great weekend!

    Felicia the Geeky Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stopping by to say hi. Happy Friday and I look forward to following you!

    Jenny
    www.supernaturalsnark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there...stopping by from the blog hop...Love the blog btw and Im a new follower today...:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by from Friday Follow/Blog Hop, and I'm loving your blog! Now a follower, please take a second to follow us at:
    http://bookreviewerz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stopped by on the PJV -- new follower. I also do the spicy to older YA book. I am neurotic about angry parents so I have my little warning.
    Have a great weekend!
    Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
    steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there! I'm stopping by through Follow Friday and am a new follower. I'm looking forward to reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! I am a new follower from the Follow Friday hop. I am looking forward to checking out your blog and seeing your past and future posts.
    Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey ladies!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog (Michelle), Mindful Musings. You girls have a beautiful blog here as well. I just became your latest follower. Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just stopping by for Follow My Book Blog Friday. I am a follower, hope you will return the favor!

    Sincerely,
    Emma Michaels
    http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.