Book Blogger Hop

It's Friday again and that means it's time for Book Blogger Hop. This meme is hosted by Jennifer of Crazy for Books every Friday. She created it to give bloggers and readers a chance to network, support each other and find new blogs to read. It is a weekly event. Join in the fun by clicking on the image on the left!

Here's a little about us and our blog:
My name is Michelle and I co-author this blog with my younger sister Leslie. We both review YA and middle grade fiction but I also review romance novels. Other genres are sometimes reviewed on our blog too.


Thanks for stopping by! We love making blogging friends. Please don't forget to comment below because we also want to check out your blog. :-)

Also, while you're here, try your luck by entering to win
Knight of Passion by Margaret Mallory HERE and Desire Me by Robyn DeHart HERE.

14 comments

  1. Hi!Just stop by to wish Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!! Just hopping by and hoping you are having a good weekend!!! Love your blog!!! I am now a follower!!! Hope you are having a fun filled weekend!!!

    Feel free to come & visit me at Addicted To Romance

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great blog site.
    Kelly Bookend Diaries
    http://bookenddiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting for the blog hop :) Love your blog.

    http://amomentwithmystee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just "hopping" by to say HI! Looking forward to reading your reviews :D

    Have a great weekend!

    Vanessa :D
    {Don't forget to check out our NEW bookish Vlog! Thanks!!}
    Book ♥ Soulmates

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just hopping by to visit. I love that you are sisters who blog together!
    www.booksaremything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey thanks for stopping by my blog!! :) Love your blog, very cute. Have a great weekend!!

    Confessions of a Bookaholic

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stopping by on the Hop. My Hop is here.

    Happy Friday. :)

    xx,
    E.J.
    From the Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, found you on the hop. I'm a new follower now, hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stopping by from the Hop! You have a beautiful blog...I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am now a follower...

    Confessions of a Bookaholic

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Michelle and Leslie! Thanks for visiting my blog. :) I love reading YA too, wish I could read more of those books!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just got this award, and since I love your blog I thought I would pass it on to you!!!

    Award Here

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.