Friday, June 4, 2010

Book Blogger Hop & Friday Follow

Friday, June 4, 2010 with
This meme is hosted by Jennifer of Crazy for Books every Friday. She created it to give bloggers and readers a chance to network, support each other and find new blogs to read. It is a weekly event. Join in the fun by clicking on the image on the left!

friday-followAnother fun meme to discover blogs is Friday-Follow. It's hosted by Stephanie at Babes Rockin Mami, Michelle at Mommy Loves Stilettos, and Laura at Vodka Logic! Click on the image on the right to join in on the fun!

Here's a little about us and our blog:
My name is Michelle and I blog with my sister Leslie. We both review young adult/middle grade fiction but I also review romance novels. You'll see both genres featured on our blog a lot.


June will be a fun month here on the blog. We are part of a bunch of blog tours and that means lots of reviews, book features, giveaways (we all love those!) and other bookish happenings. While you're here, don't forget to enter to win Knight of Passion by Margaret Mallory HERE.

Thanks for stopping by! Please comment below because we also want to check out your blog. :-)

12 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for stopping at my blog. I'm totally luvin your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just hopping by to say, hi.
    Kelly Bookend Diaries
    http://bookenddiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think its great that both of you work together as a team its such a positive thing, keep it up and thanks for stopping by happy hopping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there.
    Stopping by from Friday-Follow to say hello.
    Have a great day!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/06/oil-spills-and-building-friendships-one-blog-at-a-time/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let's do the Hop! My Hop is here.

    I hope you are having a fun filled Friday. :)

    xx,
    E.J.
    From the Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I really like your blog and I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey from the hop :) your blog is really cute, I really like the background. have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just hopping by!!! I found your blog through the Hop!!1 I love it and I am looking forward to reading more from you!!! I am a new follower!!!
    Feel free to check out mine at Addicted To Romance

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just hopping by to say hello. Hope you both have a great weekend and have time to stop by my blog too!

    Yesenia, Silly Little Game

    ReplyDelete
  10. Visiting via the hop! I love meeting fellow book bloggers and just wanted to say hello!

    And the plot thickens...

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your blog! Found you on the hop and now I'm following :) Looking forward to keeping up with you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there! I found your blog through the Hop and I'm now a new follower! I'd love it if you hopped by my blog sometime.

    Linz x
    http://yafiction-heavenhellandpurgatory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.