It's Monday! What are you reading?



"It's Monday! What are you reading?" is hosted by the awesome Sheila of Book Journey. It is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week as well as books completed the previous week. Click on the image above to join in on the fun this week!





Last week I read:
bfitzpatrick
I finally finished reading my second book for the YA Blogger Debut Book Battle mid-last week. I will reveal the book that will go on to the next round on May 13th.





This week I'm reading:

lrhieber
I am halfway done with Darkly Luminous and I'm hoping to squeeze another book before the week is done. Unfortunately, I'm in a bit of a reading slump--I've been really distracted lately and haven't been reading as much as I would like.




Next week I plan to read:

ritaherron ritaherron

8 comments

  1. Cannot wait for your reveiw on Wicked Becomes you!And Also Hush,hush.The sequel will be release soon!YEAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for the big reveal Thursday. I am at the tail end of the Book Battle so I am keeping a close eye on the early results.

    Have a great week ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The books by Rita Herron and Meredith Duran look great. Hope that you will enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heard good things about Hush, Hush -- Hope you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry to hear you're in a bit of a reading slump -- I hope you get inspired by some new books you love! Still, reading several books in a week is not shabby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you enjoyed hush hush. I am excited for the sequel! :)

    Have a great week of reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am waiting for my copy of Darkly Luminou! I won it the other week from Goodreads!=)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.