Sunday, May 2, 2010



"It's Monday! What are you reading?" is hosted by the awesome Sheila of Book Journey. It is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week as well as books completed the previous week. Click on the image above to join in on the fun this week!





Last week I read:
kderting
I can't say anything about this book yet as it's one of my YA Blogger Debut Book Battle books.







This week I'm reading:

bfitzpatrick lrhieber
I'm still reading Hush, Hush but I'm hoping to finish it mid-week and get started on Darkly Luminous.






Next week I plan to read:
ritaherron

7 comments:

  1. I loved Hush, Hush and The Body Finder looks great. Been seeing heaps around about Darkly Luminous and if I see another rave review I think it might be time to bye the first book in the series. Hope you love all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice, I wanna read Hush, Hush!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like Body Finder and I am glad it is on the Book Battle list. Hope you girls have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the sound of The Body Finder, hope it was good. I read Hush, Hush last year and liked it, it wasn't a favourite but I can't wait for Crescendo!
    Have a wonderful week and happy reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Body Finder looks fantastic (can't wait for my turn on the YA book battle!)

    Here is my Monday: http://thelostentwife.net/2010/05/02/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-19/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Currently, I'm reading Charlotte Featherstone's, SINFUL. I'm not a big fan of erotic romance but this one caught my attention because it seemed to be very character-driven and I am devouring it. Trying to slow my reading pace a bit so that I savor the words. Excellent so far.

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hush hush was a good read, I hope you enjoy it too. Have a fantastic week and I hope you get through the books you are planning. I am anxious to see some of these reviews! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.