In My Mailbox: May 10-15, 2010

I've been meaning to join "In My Mailbox" (hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren) because I love seeing everyone else's book loot and I want to show off the cool books I sometimes get too. But I've always been kinda lazy with taking pictures and uploading them. But this is a special week as I have never before received as many books as I did in the last six days!



Books I won
Incarceron by Cathrine Fisher (from Book Obsession blog)
The Beautiful Between by Alyssa B. Sheinmel (from Random Buzzers)






Books I Bought
(from Book Depository)
Beastly by Alex Flinn
A Match Made in High School by Kristin Walker
Seduce Me by Robyn DeHart
Marked by Elisabeth Naughton




Books for Review
Wicked Becomes You by Meredith Duran
The Devlin Diary by Christi Phillips
Knight of Passion by Margaret Mallory
Desire Me by Robyn DeHart
School of Possibilities by Seita Parkkola
Alison Dare, Little Miss Adventures by J. Torres & J. Bone
Alison Dare, The Heart of a Maiden by J. Torres & J. Bone
Easy as Pi: The Countless Ways We Use Numbers Everyday by Jamie Buchan (not pictured)


What did you get this week?

10 comments

  1. Great new reads! I keep hearing about Book Depository... is it a good site to buy from?

    And lucky you got Wicked Becomes You and Desire Me!

    My mailbox is here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books this week, I love the Book Depository too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy, A Match Made In High School, I know I did :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you got some awesome books this week! I look forward to seeing what you think about Beastly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you got so many books I want! (A Match Made In High School, Incarceron!)

    My mailbox is here

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for doing what you do!

    Bill ;-)
    Author of "Back to the Homeplace"
    http://eduscapes.com/v2a/back_to_the_homeplace.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stopped by to say hi, since I figured you probably noticed me skulking around. I've been in the mood lately for romance books (everything else I have on my shelves is so dark and I need something fun and light) so I've been checking out what you have to recommend. I think I've already read one book that I discovered here, though I can't remember which one at the moment. I'll probably be back soon for more since my romance craving is still unfulfilled. Any good suggestions? I usually like historical romances, though I get tired of books in which there is more sex than plot (which is what I usually find in contemporary or paranormal romances). Thanks for all the great recommendations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.