In My Mailbox & It's Monday! What are you reading?

The "In My Mailbox" meme is hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren blog.


"It's Monday! What are you reading?" is hosted by the awesome Sheila of Book Journey. It is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week as well as books completed the previous week. Click on the image above to join in on the fun this week!




Last week Michelle read:
cphillips


Amidst the last day of school craziness I only read one book but it was goood! Check out my review of The Devlin Diary HERE!




This week Michelle is reading:

jpearcemmalloryjtorressjbone jtorressjbone







Next week Michelle plans to read:

ngideonrdehartrdehart

12 comments

  1. I read Seduce Me last week and now looking forward to reading Desire Me this summer. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lovely ladies I have been meaning to read City of Bones, can't wait for a review. Absolutely loved your review of the Devlin Diary and definitely want to read it too.

    As as only reading on book this week due to the last week of school I am there too. But summer is going to be one filled with books.

    See ya soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh..You got city of bones and sisters red!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Devlin Diary sounds interesting (Great review!), as does City of Bones.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the second blog I've seen Devlin's Diary - looks like a good one!

    Here is my Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great reads!!
    Devlin's Diary sound like something my daughters would love, will be passing on that title.

    dollycas
    http://dollycas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, great books! I can't wait to read Sisters Red. :)

    My What are you reading? is here.

    Happy Monday. :)

    xx,
    E.J
    From the Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have heard good things about Devlins Diary - I need to read that one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the covers of your upcoming reads. I hope the contents are as good. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey there,

    Stop by Here, I have an award for you!!!!

    Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh! we have the entire "Mortal Instruments" series .. they'll be well-read! I bought my Not-So-Bebe Girl the first for Christmas, and the other two after she zoomed through the first!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.