Sunday, May 23, 2010

The "In My Mailbox" meme is hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren blog. Here are the books that arrived last week:


We only received a couple of books this week but Sister's Red by Jackson Pearce (ARC for review) more than makes up for it! We also got an extra copy of the Alison Dare: Little Miss Adventures and Alison Dare: The Heart of a Maiden by J. Torres & J. Bone graphic novel (and that means there may be a giveaway for those two books during the Alison Dare book tour in June!).






"It's Monday! What are you reading?" is hosted by the awesome Sheila of Book Journey. It is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week as well as books completed the previous week. Click on the image above to join in on the fun this week!





Last week Michelle read:

mduran

I'm going to write my review for this book after this post but suffice to say it's one of the best historical romances I've read this year!

Check out my review of Wicked Becomes You HERE!




This week Michelle is reading:

cphillipsjpearce








Next week Michelle plans to read:

Knight of Passion by Margaret Mallory
Alison Dare: Little Miss Adventures and Alison Dare: The Heart of a Maiden by J. Torres & J. Bone

12 comments:

  1. Sisters Red sounds amazing! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these book covers are beautiful! I have heard Wicked Becomes You is fab so I look forward to your review. Have a good week gals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm curious about the alison dare books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi gals!

    i've an award to share with you =)

    http://darlynandbooks.blogspot.com/2010/05/blog-award-12-youve-made-difference.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I can't wait to here how you like Sisters Red. I enjoyed reading your review on Wicked Becomes You. It sound like a great book with some interesting characters. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like Sisters Red.

    http://readwithtea.blogspot.com sidebar

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been hearing good things about Devlin's Diary - have a super week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Sisters Red looks so good and I've been seeing a lot of it recently! Can't wait to hear what you think of it.

    Have a fantastic reading week and if you get a chance, stop by: Monday Reading's at There's A Book

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been wanting to read The Sisters Red. Have a great week! Stop by and check out what I got at The Wormhole

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.