Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Remember when I posted the trailer for Beastly the movie and that was supposed to be the first post for a new feature here on M&LBP called "Discovery of the Week"? Well, that whole feature idea didn't quite work out. Instead I'm going to change it into "Book Trailer of the Week" feature. With all the wonderful book trailers coming out nowadays, it's only right to feature the trailer of a book I am highly anticipating.

Taken from the Hachette site for Sisters Red:



alexflinn Not sure about the two girls in the trailer but I like the background narrative.

Ever since I've heard and read the blurb about Sisters Red, I've been wanting to read it. I love fairy tale retelling books and I can't say I've ever read a retelling of "Little Red Riding Hood." I'm very curious of the author's take on the story of Little Red. And check out the cover--I love the red and black and the organic shapes they used to make the wolf and the girls. The book will be out in stores on June 7, 2010.


Thumbs UP or DOWN: What do you think of the trailer and the book cover?

3 comments:

  1. Love the book cover...just pre ordered for my Kindle...hate hate hate the trailer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read Sisters Red since I read a review that says it was good. I like the cover too, but the trailer....its not for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.