Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Book I Covet: Angel Star by Jennifer Murgia

Wednesday, May 5, 2010 with
Why I covet this book: I haven't posted a "book I covet" post in a while because I've been trying not to covet books lately due to an out of control TBR pile that needs to be taken care of. But angels are really big lately in the paranormal world and I'm reluctantly fascinated. This book (the author's debut book) has gotten one glowing review after another on Goodreads so I really want to check it out.

jmurgia Blurb (from Goodreads)
Seventeen-year-old Teagan McNeel falls for captivating Garreth Adams and soon discovers that her crush has an eight-point star etched into the palm of his right hand-the mark of an angel.

But where there is light, dark follows, and she and Garreth suddenly find themselves vulnerable to a dark angel's malicious plan that could threaten not only her life, but the lives of everyone she knows, and now, she is torn between one angel's sacrifice and another angel's vicious ambition.

Divinely woven together, Angel Star takes readers on a reflective journey when one angel's sacrifice collides with another angel's vicious ambition in a way that is sure to have readers searching for their own willpower.
This book comes out on May 18, 2010. For more info visit the author's website.


"Books I Covet" is a new weekly or bi-weekly blog post series I am going to be doing here.
It will feature books I am very excited about reading and plan on buying/borrowing in the near future. It is similar to the "Waiting On" meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine. However, some of the books may already be published and others may still be in pre-order. I will include the books' blurb, cover art, and/or release date if they're available. Click on the WoW image on the left to join in!

4 comments:

  1. Ladies this is a new title for me and it looks like a winner. I like the light and dark aspect of angel premise. Thanks for placing this on my radar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this is a great pick! Looks awesome. My WOW is at The Crowded Leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds exciting and you won't have to wait long either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WONDERFUL pick - LOVED this book! I hop eyou love it too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.