Friday, May 7, 2010

Book Blogger Hop

Friday, May 7, 2010 with

This meme is hosted by Jennifer of Crazy for Books every Friday. She created it to give bloggers and readers a chance to network, support each other and find new blogs to read. It is a weekly event. Join in the fun by clicking on the image on the left!

This is my first time participating on this meme so I'm very excited! I've seen this meme around but I'm always too busy but today I finally have a day free where I can take the time to check out other blogs and fully participate. :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by at my blog, I'm now a follower.

    We really seem to have a similar taste in books.

    Love that you are two sisiters who blog together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you through the hop.
    Kelly Bookend Diaries
    http://bookenddiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.