It's Monday! What are you reading?



"It's Monday! What are you reading?" is hosted by the awesome Sheila of Book Journey. It is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week as well as books completed the previous week. Click on the image above to join in on the fun this week!





Last week I read:
juliekagawa isabokelly
My review of The Iron King can be found here and my review for Siren Singing will be posted sometime this week.





This week I'm reading:

kdertingbfitzpatrick
I'll be reading these two books for the YA Bloggers Debut Book Battle (hosted by Alyssa of The Shady Glade) and as a judge, I'll be picking which of the two will move on to the next level.




Next week I plan to read:
lrhieber ritaherron
Next week, I'll be catching up with review books. I'm most excited to read The Darkly Luminous Fight for Persephone Parker!

5 comments

  1. Read your review on Iron King and enjoyed it, as to the love triangle my money it on Puck. Although Ash will probably win the bad boys usually do. Hope you like The Body Finder. I thought it was a really great first novel. As far as Hush Hush is concerned I think that it is one I will pass on after reading about it this week on several post about books that promote rape. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Body Finder looks great! A fun battle to be a judge!

    Here's mine:
    Bibliobabe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great read there. hush, hush is still on my shelf..waiting to be read...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm up next week for the YA Bloggers Bracket - so excited for it!

    Here is my Monday: http://thelostentwife.net/2010/04/25/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-18

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.