It's Monday! What are you reading?



"It's Monday! What are you reading?" is hosted by the awesome Sheila of Book Journey. It is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week as well as books completed the previous week. Click on the image above to join in on the fun this week!





Last week I read:
darkdeceptions

After Dark Deceptions, I am finally caught up with review books. Yay!








This week I'm reading:

somethingaboutyou

I read most Something About You yesterday and only a third to go. This book is so good... Hmm, I might have to share the awesomeness of it by giving away a copy!





My next read is a toss up between jshalvis & dgrant. Contemporary or historical?

Next week I plan to read:
Maybe something YA for a change?

10 comments

  1. Looks like you had another great week. Interested in seeing what YA you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of any of those books but I hope you have a great time reading them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - great looking covers here! Enjoy your reading this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Something About You sounds great. I haven't heard of it before but went and looked it up. I'll be back to read your review.

    Have a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, staring at the covers all week might be enough for me! :-)

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy books!

    http://readwithtea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoops, this is What are you reading?
    Well, I would still make the same comment.:)

    http://readwithtea.blogspot.com/2010/04/what-are-you-reading-monday_12.html#links

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you've had a great week of reading!

    Hope this coming week is as enjoyable! Have a fabulous reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to read Something About You, too, so I'm glad you're enjoying it :) Happy reading!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.