Monday, April 5, 2010



"It's Monday! What are you reading?" is hosted by the awesome Sheila of Book Journey. It is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week as well as books completed the previous week. Click on the image above to join in on the fun this week!





Last week I read:
mcalistairsfortune

I really enjoyed this one. Review to come soon. :)









This week I'm reading:

darkdeceptions somethingaboutyou

I've read about a third of Dark Deceptions so I'm really hoping to start Something About You this week.







Next week I plan to read:
Not sure but most probably a romance ;)

8 comments:

  1. Never heard of these. But "Something About You" looks incredibly interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dark Deceptions sound intriguing. Hope you enjoy the ending. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cover for Something about You...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Something About You on my tbr pile :) I hope you'll enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was going to comment on Something About You as well... seems like everyone is liking that one ;)

    Have a great week of wonderful reads!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Something About You is very intriguing...love the cover.

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow,these look like some fun reads! When you have a chance, stop over at my blog where I have an award for you guys at SFF Chat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.