Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I thought I'd take a stab at recreating a book cover and here is my effort...
I don't know why I picked The Body Finder because I haven't read the book (and I don't know if I'm going to end up reading it--at least until I've read more reviews about it) but it was the first 2010 book that popped in my head so I went with it. Here's the original:
thebodyfinder
So, what do you guys think?

If you want to join in on the book cover recreating fun go to Princess Bookie's blog to find out how to enter and to read up on the rules.

10 comments:

  1. From someone who DID read The Body Finder...I think you nailed it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job! The cover you created looks fantastic!
    I haven't read the book either but definitely
    will. Fantastic job and good luck =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS Thanks for not having word verification. Me no like'em :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cover is absolutly amazing! Hope you win.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks juju, missie, euphoria13 and morgan! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.