The rules say that I'm supposed to list ten things about me and I thought this would be a perfect opportunity to introduce myself better to the new readers of this blog. So, here we go...
1. I'm named after the Beatles song "Michelle." This song is my least favorite Beatles song. I prefer "Here Comes the Sun" which always puts me in a good mood whenever I listen to it.
2. I'm the oldest of 4 children. My youngest sister is sixteen years younger than me. Sometimes I'm mistaken for her mother.
3. I think orange flavored things are icky: orange soda, orange starburst, orange sorbet, etc. The only orange flavored foods I can eat/drink are oranges (the fruit), orange flavored chicken, and orange juice.
4. I learned how to crochet by watching how-to YouTube videos one semester while I was in college.
5. My newest TV obsession is Life Unexpected. My newest TV find Criminal Minds (I don't know why I haven't found this show sooner). I'm so excited for Glee to come back next month!
6. English wasn't my first language. I was born in the Philippines and lived there until my family moved to Hawaii when I was nine years old. Sadly, I'm more comfortable speaking English now than Ilocano.
7. To save money, my mom insist on hanging our laundry outside to dry in the sun. Sometimes when she's at work, I secretly use the dryer for my clothes.
8. I belonged to a sorority in college.
9. I'd rather go book shopping than clothes or shoes or food shopping.
10. I did some damage on the Book Depository last night. I was going to wait for more reviews before I buy The Body Finder but I ended up getting it because I couldn't resist the $10.99 price. I ended up getting Before I Fall, The Forest of Hands and Teeth and The Dead-Tossed Waves as well because you can't buy just one book, you know?
Not really book-related but I hope that's okay? I tag Jenny, GMR, Kayla, Jan, Darlyn, Debbie and Trillian who passed on bloggy awards to us in the past. And of course if anyone else want to do this tag too, go for it! :)