Monday, March 29, 2010



"It's Monday! What are you reading?" is hosted by the awesome Sheila of Book Journey. It is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week as well as books completed the previous week. Click on the image above to join in on the fun this week!





Last week I read:
inbedwithastrangerperfectmurder
I was in a slight reading slump and it took me a week to finish In Bed With a Stranger--not because the book is bad but I think I was burned out after spring break reading all those books one after the other. I got over it though in time to read The Perfect Murder (one of my Romcon books I'm to judge which finally came in the mail on Saturday).



This week I'm reading:

mcalistairsfortune darkdeceptions
I'm hoping to read two books again this week. McAlistair's Fortune is my other Romcon book and Dark Deceptions is for review. I'm very much into romantic suspense lately so I'm very excited to read DD.






Next week I plan to read:

somethingaboutyou
I really want to read Something About You and maybe one of the YA books I ordered that arrived in the mail last week.

10 comments:

  1. Those slumps are annoying arent they? Hope this week is a great one and you find a wonderful book to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those book covers!! Have a good week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had kind of a slow week too. I got so many books finished last week when all I had to do was read. This week I just had other things that needed doing. Hope this week is better for us both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a great reading week! Those look interesting. Here is mine: http://ruthiesbookreviews.blogspot.com/2010/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_29.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have a great reading week.
    Here's my It's Monday

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't seen a bad review for Something About You. Hope you get to read it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Intriguing alliteration with Dee Davis's book Dark Deceptions!

    Here's mine:

    http://laurel-rain-snow.blogspot.com/2010/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_28.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. McAlistair's Fortune looks good! I hope you get out of your slump! Here's my reading week at a glance...

    http://debsbookbag.blogspot.com/2010/03/simply-marvelous-monday-16.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thats a whole lot of romance - I think I would be romanced out - I hope you have fun reading them

    My monday isn't quite as interesting, but heres the link
    http://pageturnersbooks.blogspot.com/2010/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_30.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.