Monday, March 22, 2010



"It's Monday! What are you reading?" is hosted by the awesome Sheila of Book Journey. It is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week as well as books completed the previous week. Click on the image above to join in on the fun this week!





Last week I read:
temptme temptmeice practicemakesperfect

I read FOUR books last week--being the one-book-per-week girl that I am, this is a feat! It was spring break and I was in reading-without-interruption heaven! Unfortunately, now I'm behind on reviews for all these books... but at least they're read! :)

This week I am reading:
temptme
Check out the cover on this one! I'm almost at the halfway but I don't have an opinion yet.

I plan to start reading either The Perfect Murder by Brenda Novak and McAlistair's Fortune by Alissa Johnson as well--these are my review books for RomCon but they haven't come in the mail yet and scores are due on the 7th next month. Yikes! Now that there's work again, I'm back to my one book a week. Cross fingers they come soon so I can read them in time.


Next week I plan to read:
Whatever books I don't finish this week.

9 comments:

  1. Ice reminds me of Sun and Moon Fire and Ice. love the cover though. I will be interested to read a review. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for breaking your personal records! Looks like you had a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great reads! Believe it or nor I had Ice checked out from the library this month. I had so many books. I ran out of time. Had to take books back. Did read the first page or two of Ice. Will definitely get it again.

    http://readwithtea.blogspot.com/2010/03/what-are-you-reading-mondays.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm curious about Ice since I didn't love Sun and Moon, Ice and Snow. They're based on the same fairy tale, and I'm hoping I'll like Ice more. Congrats on breaking your record! Enjoy your books!

    Here are my books for the week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo Ice!
    I have been wanting that one for ages now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice job last week! It is fun to be on a reading roll! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you enjoyed your reading last week. I am curious about Ice. I like fairy tale retellings so I might enjoy that one. I hope you enjoy your reading this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for spring break reading! Enjoy this week's reading.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.