It's Monday! What are you reading?



"It's Monday! What are you reading?" is hosted by the awesome Sheila of Book Journey. It is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week as well as books completed the previous week. Click on the image above to join in on the fun this week!





Last week I read:
doubleplay


Review coming soon!







This week I am reading:
temptme temptme
Chee-hoo!! It's spring break week! And that means I'm going to have a lot of reading time. I'm hoping to finish these two at least as well as a few more.







Next week I plan to read:
The Perfect Murder by Brenda Novak
McAlistair's Fortune by Alissa Johnson

8 comments

  1. wow. you got pretty awesome books to read =)

    here's mine;

    http://darlynandbooks.blogspot.com/2010/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-8.html

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great spring break and lots of additional reading time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You lucky girl! Lots of reading time sounds wonderful - I'm jealous!

    Have fun!

    Here's mine:
    http://www.bibliobabe.com/?p=821

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a great spring break! Love that extra reading time.

    Here is my Monday! http://thelostentwife.net/2010/03/14/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-12/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww sweetie, though I applaud you for trying to stay true to your book buying ban, I'm surprised you lasted this long. There is no way I could have lasted.

    A for effort though, right?

    I can't wait to read your thoughts on Practice Makes Perfect. Julie James is my definite go to author when I need a fantastic contemporary to read!

    Happy reading sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great Spring Break and I hope you gets lots of reading done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cover of Tempt Me If you Can. Yum! Enjoy your Spring Break!! I loved Angel's Blood. I can't wait to read Arhcangel's Kiss.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.