It's Monday! What are you reading?



"It's Monday! What are you reading?" was created by J. Kaye of J. Kaye's Book Blog. It has been since been taken over by the awesome Sheila of Book Journey. It is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week as well as books completed the previous week. Click on the image above to join in on the fun this week!




Last week I read:
instanttemptation stolenfury

Good news: I managed to read TWO books this week! Woot! This hasn't happened in a while.

Bad News: I've yet to write reviews for these two.





This week I am reading:
doubleplay

Something different right? It shows his back this time ;)








Next week I plan to read:
Maybe Stolen Heat (the second book in Elisabeth Naughton's Stolen series).

10 comments

  1. I just started reading "The Last Song" and I'm still working on "To Serve My Country". I hoping to finish the 2nd one by mid this week! I need to catch up on my book reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. instant temptation sounds tempting!

    here's mine;

    http://darlynandbooks.blogspot.com/2010/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Double Play is supposed to be really good - hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, you read Instant Temptation! I can't wait to read it - love the series. I hope it was good : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have a good reading week.

    Here's my It's Monday!

    http://trillianbooks.blogspot.com/2010/03/its-monday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wicked is amazing! You'll have to see it sometime! I know they're doing another US tour this year! Elphie is my favorite character besides Fiyero and Boq lol!

    I actually like books wayyy more than I like makeup. I just discovered makeup last year and went a little crazy haha. I'm trying to get back to my roots though and read more books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just finished reading Instant Temptation too, what did you think? I think TJ is my favorite Wilder of the bunch!

    I'm also reading Most Eagerly Yours by Allison Chase. It's decent so far.

    Ooh, Double Play was a good one too. Love me some Pace, can't wait to hear your thoughts on that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two books is great - woot woot!!! :)

    Hope whatever you decide to read this week is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll have to check your titles out! Have a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.