Clear Away the Clutter Read-A-Thon (Hosted by The Neverending Shelf)

I've had some pretty bad luck with challenges lately (more about this on my next "midnight confession" post) but I want to take a stab at this one:

Anyone can participate in this challenge and the objective is to lessen our TBR piles. You can read as little or as much as you want! Click on the image above to go to The Neverending Shelf for more info about this challenge and to sign up as a participant.

The official read-a-thon starts on April 5 and ends on April 11. But since my spring break is next week, I am going to do an extra read-a-thon week from March 15 to 21 (as well as participate during the official date). I'm going to be coming back to this post to keep track of my progress. Here's hoping I exceed the times I put down because I'm really behind on my reading (and reviews).

March 15-21: Goal - Read 48 hours total by 3/21
Monday: 2 hours
Tuesday: 3 hours (finished A Touch of Scandal by Jennifer Haymore & began Tempt Me If You Can by Janet Chapman)
Wednesday: 4 hours
Thursday: 6 hours (finished Tempt Me If You Can & began Ice by Sarah Beth Durst)

April 5-11: Goal - Read 24 hours total by 4/11

1 comment

  1. Good luck! My spring break is next week too and I am hoping to get in lots of reading.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.