Sunday, February 28, 2010



"It's Monday! What are you reading?" was created by J. Kaye of J. Kaye's Book Blog. It has been since been taken over by the awesome Sheila of Book Journey. It is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week as well as books completed the previous week. Click on the image above to join in on the fun this week!




Last week I read:
spidersbite

My review for Jordan here.









This week I am currently reading:
instanttemptation


I was fortunate enough to receive an ARC of this book (my first ever!) so I was really excited to begin reading it... I'm also liking it so it's living up to the excitement :)






Next week I plan to read:
Not sure but I want to read a YA for a change.

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first ARC. Hope you enjoy the book. Have a great week reading and reviewing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the arc! I read the first two in that series and really enjoyed them so I'm looking forward to Instant Temptation. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your first ARC!

    I have to say, I could stare at the cover for Jordan all day...

    Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun week for you!

    Here is my Monday!: http://thelostentwife.net/2010/03/01/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-10/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Instant Temptation cover guy is a hottie :-)

    My post
    http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2010/03/what-are-you-reading.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love teh cover for Jordan. It's been awhile since I've read anything by Kearney. Maybe I should check that out.

    And congrats on your first ARC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Am reading this book, very interesting...

    BTW, my blog is giving way free books and jewelry, please feel free to participate

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your first ARC! Heres to many more :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.