It's Monday! What are you reading?



"It's Monday! What are you reading?" was created by J. Kaye of J. Kaye's Book Blog. It has been since been taken over by the awesome Sheila of Book Journey. It is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week as well as books completed the previous week. Click on the image above to join in on the fun this week!




Last week I read:
spidersbite


I really enjoyed this book! My review here.








This week I am reading:
spidersbite


I started this last week and I'm halfway done but I'm not sure how I feel about it. I like the cover though... I think he's the best looking one out of the three Pendragon Legacy series covers.






Next week I plan to read:
I can't decide but most likely a review book.

9 comments

  1. I really want to read Spider's Bite. I liked your review of it.

    www.chrissiescorner.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a great reading week! Check out mine at: http://ruthiesbookreviews.blogspot.com/2010/02/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_22.html

    Have a good one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy whatever you choose for this next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your review of Spider's Bite was great! To be honest, I probably would have skipped it because the cover wasn't that appealing, but now I may have to pick it up. Thanks!

    Hopefully you can find some fabulous books for this coming week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I read your review of Spider Bite and left a comment there. Hope you have a great week reading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm currently reading several books at the moment, and this is one of them...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy reading whatever books you pick this week. I'm off to check out your review of Spider Bite :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A while back I won the book Lucan in that series!!! I passed it to a friend to read and will get it back later!!

    Is it any good!?

    ReplyDelete
  9. @chasity hi chas! it's not a bad read but it could've been better i guess. i did a review on it a while back: http://booksandmakeup.blogspot.com/2009/12/book-review-lucan-by-susan-kearney.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.