It's Monday! What are you reading?



"It's Monday! What are you reading?" was created by J. Kaye of J. Kaye's Book Blog. It has been since been taken over by the awesome Sheila of Book Journey. It is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week as well as books completed the previous week. Click on the image above to join in on the fun this week!





Last week I read:





I've been a little lazy. I still need to write a review for this one.







This week I am reading:
spidersbite


This one has a kick-ass assassin heroine and set in a paranormal world. Something a little different than what I normally read but I'm really liking it so far.








Next week I plan to read:
Not sure, maybe a review book if I get my copy this time around... I never did receive my copy of Countess of Scandal :'(

6 comments

  1. I really like the look of Spider's Bite. I've read a lot of good things about it.

    You can see my week of reading at: http://www.chrissiescorner.co.uk/?p=595

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a couple of very different books this week. Glad to see I'm not the only eclectic reader out there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the one you read on my TBR shelf. Won it a while back. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope The COuntess of Scandal arrives for you. I recently read and reviewed it. Happy reading this week. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/02/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a few reviews behind myself. I hope to get to that later today. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very tempting covers on these books! I must add them to my list.

    My post:

    http://laurel-rain-snow.blogspot.com/2010/02/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_15.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.