On the spotlight today is Countess of Scandal by Laurel McKee...
There is a problem with the shipping of my review copy of this book and I haven't received it yet. I'll be contacting my local USPS later in the day when they open and hopefully the problem will be resolved. Right now I don't know if I'll be doing a review for Countess of Scandal, which is a shame because it looks really good and my favorite kind of historical romance--a hero and heroine reunite for a second chance at love.
But lucky for you, I'm still hosting a giveaway of this book. Thanks to Anna and Hachette, I can give away a copy of Countess of Scandal.
As children, Eliza Blacknall and William Denton ran wild over the fields of southern Ireland and swore they would be friends forever. Then fate took Will away to England, while Eliza stayed behind to become a proper Irish countess.
Years later, Will finally makes his way home-as an English soldier sent to crush the Irish uprising. When he spies the lovely Eliza, he is captivated by the passionate woman she has become. But Eliza's passions have led her to join the Irish rebel cause, and Will and Eliza now find themselves on opposite sides of a dangerous conflict.
When Ireland explodes in bloody rebellion, Will's regiment is ordered to the front lines, and he is forced to choose between his duty to the English king and his love for Eliza and their Irish homeland.
Disclaimers: VERY IMPORTANT! Please read before entering!
1. This giveaway is being sponsored by Hachette Book Group and NOT Michelle and Leslie's Book Picks. If you win, you'll receive your book directly from Hachette.
2. Michelle and Leslie's Book Picks is NO way for responsible for prizes that are not honored by the sponsor, dispersed in a timely manner, stolen, lost and/or damaged during transit.
3. Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks have the right to change or cancel this giveaway at any time without a prior notice.
4. Please make sure you understand the above disclaimers before entering and good luck!
1. Only residents of the U.S. or Canada are eligible to win.
2. No P.O. Boxes.
3. Leave your email address in your comment entry--no email no entry.
3. This giveaway will end two weeks from now and the winner will be selected using random.org. The winner will be announced soon after.
4. I will be emailing the winner and they will have 72 hours to email me back with their shipping address. If they fail to do so, I will select a new winner. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS.
We'll keep it simple this time, just leave a comment below with your email address and your name is in for the draw.