Monday, January 18, 2010

This is my first time doing this meme, so here it goes...

"It's Monday! What are you reading?" was created by one of my favorite bloggers, J. Kaye of J. Kaye's Book Blog. It is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week as well as books completed the previous week. Click on the image above to join in this week!

Last week I read: (click on the images for my review of these books)













This week I am reading:
Lessons from a Scarlet Lady by Emma Wildes

Blurb (from Goodreads)
No real lady should take lessons from a scarlet woman...

The Duke of Rolthven's new wife, Brianna, is the perfect aristocratic bride. So what would society say if they saw her with a copy of Lady Rothburg's Advice--a courtesan's lessons for the boudoir? When his innocent wife suddenly becomes a vixen in the bedroom, the proper Duke is truly astounded by her seductive powers. Following a courtesan's advice might lead to trouble-but will it lead to Brianna's ultimate desire: winning her husband's love?


(A book I from from Signet Eclipse's Twitter Giveaway. YAY!)


Next week I plan to read:
I don't know. I'm more of a I-pick-what-I-feel-like-reading kind of gal, so I can't tell you what my plans are for next week. :)

12 comments:

  1. Welcome to the great meme! I've been doing it for a while now. I make reading plans but never stick to them. The Emma Wildes book looks good, seen it on a few blogs lately.

    Have a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi..it's my 1st time here =)

    i think i'm going to find at least one harlequin/mills and boons..it's such a light romance read..

    enjoy your books and happy reading =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just started seeing the Wildes book in the past week. Looking forward to reviews. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have A Black Tie Affair to read this upcoming week. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/01/what-are-you-reading-mondays-18-january.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi.........welcome to What are you Reading!
    Scarlett Lady looks enticing.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what you mean, I may have some books lined up in order of how I think I might read them but, then it all depends on my mood at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always have a list a mile long and always seem to pick a different book and make my list longer. Hope you have a wonderful reading week !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! Thank you for stopping by my site =)
    Wishing you a fantastic reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Scarlet Lady book sounds intriguing. I may just have to find a copy of it to read myself. Have fun reading this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the I-pick-what-I-feel-like-reading kind of gal statement. I've got all my books picked out for the rest of the month.

    Have fun reading this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, I'm reading the Emma Wildes book now but I haven't gotten too far into it yet. How did you end up liking it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.