LOL!: Book Cover Models--Celebrity Look-Alike

Vampire Academy




The first time I saw this book I had to double take and look at it again. Doesn't the cover model look like Angelina Jolie or is it just me?






random magic



I saw this book around blogland a lot last month and there was just something about the girl on the cover that always reminded me of Nicole Kidman.





anastasia's secret




And doesn't this girl looks a lot like Quin (Dianna Argon) from Glee but with puffier lips?








Anyone else have a book cover that reminded them of a celebrity? Please share :)


Click on covers for links of where I found the cover art.

5 comments

  1. The images on the book covers do have similarities to celebrities. I haven't seen any book covers that have celebrity look alikes but if I see any I'll let you know.

    Cami

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi cami! i hope you see this but just a heads up--i went to your blog and i couldn't comment on any of your posts. i think it might be something to do with your background's html code.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great - the one that looks like Nicole Kidman I have said on other blog posts - I seen it right away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg! I totally agree about the Nicole Kidman thing1 It's been bugging me since I saw the cover. I'm glad you noticed :)
    x I think the model for Anastasia's Secret looks a bit like Natalie Portman x

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks girls! LOL! i thought it was just me. often when i make celebrity lookalike comparisons i'm met with blank, what-are-talking-about stares. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.