Monthly Book Roundup: October

This is a version of "Mailbox Monday," a meme hosted by The Printed Page, but since I don't always have books coming in to my mailbox every week, I thought I'd do a monthly roundup instead.

For October:

Books Bought
The Earl Claims His Wife by Cathy Maxwell
In My Heart by Melody Thomas
The Devil in Winter by Lisa Kleypas
His Dark Kiss by Eve Silver
His Wicked Sins by Eve Silver

Books Won From Blog Giveaways
Kushiel's Dart by Jacqueline Carey from Anna's Book Blog
Dream a Litte Dream by Susan Elizabeth Philips from Book Binge
Renegade by Sarah Parr from Romance Bandits
The Seduction of a Duke by Donna MacMeans from Romance Bandits
Lucan by Susan Kearney from Libby's Library News
Kept For Her Baby by Kate Walker from Romance Bandits



It was like Christmas for me to have kept receiving books in the mail. I have never won so many books before so thank you so much ladies!

No comments

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.