Monthly Book Roundup: November

Books Bought In November (hopefully I'll read at least half in December)

Michelle:
The Duke of Shadows by Meredith Duran
Bound By Your Touch by Meredith Duran
Written On Your Skin by Meredith Duran
To Seduce a Sinner by Elizabeth Hoyt
Scandal in Spring by Lisa Kleypas
Slave to Sensation (Psy-Changeling #1) by Nalini Singh
Visions of Heat (Psy-Changeling #2) by Nalini Singh
Caressed by Ice (Psy-Changeling #3) by Nalini Singh

Duke of ShadowsBound by Your TouchWritten in your skinSeduce a sinnerScandal in SpringSlave to SensationVisions of HeatCaressed by Ice
(Images from FantasticFiction: here, here, here, here)

Leslie:
None

Books Read in November

Michelle:
The Seduction of a Duke by Donna MacMeans (3.5/5 stars)
Devil in Winter by Lisa Kleypas (5/5 stars)
In My Heart by Melody Thomas (2.75/5 stars)
Lucan by Susan Kearney (still reading)

(Click on book cover for image link)

seduction of a duke
Devil in winter
in my heart
Lucan







Leslie:
Blue Bloods by Melisa De La Cruz (2.5/5 stars)
Uglies by Scott Westerfeld (4/5 stars)
Pretties by Scott Westerfeld (4.5/5 stars)

(Click on cover for image link)
blue bloodsugliespretties


Clearly, I buy more books that I read in a month. The next few months I have to stop myself from buying and focus on reading the books I already have. This is going to be hard to resist buying because there are so many good books coming out and as well as older ones that I am just discovering and with coupons and discounts to tempt me as well as my discovery of the Book Depository--I am in trouble. Must resist...


**Disclaimer: All of the books mentioned above were all either both with my own money, borrowed from the library or won from a giveaway. I am NOT promoting or discouraging anyone from purchasing these books--whether I liked or disliked it. PLEASE use this blog only as a source and not the definite answer to your inquiries.**

No comments

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.