Friday, October 9, 2009

Michelle's Bookshelf

Friday, October 9, 2009 with
In the past few months I was in a book buying kick... I was buying (from Borders because they kept sending me those 40% off coupons that I felt I had to take advantage of) but I wasn't reading. I bought a combination of romance novels, literary fiction, and memoirs. However, I've been reading mostly the romance lately (see my reviews of those books here on my blog). After I've exhausted my romance reading frenzy I think I'm going to change it up a bit and read something from a different genre. These are the ones I am most eager to read...
Image from Barnes & Noble
Image from Barnes & Noble


Image from Penguin

I also have the following on my shelf as well:

Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides
The Thirteenth Tale
by Diane Setterfield
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella
Reading Lolita in Tehran by Azar Nafisi
The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls

Look for my reviews of these books here in (hopefully) the near future!



**Disclaimer: Although not a review post, I want everyone to know that I bought these books with my own money. I am NOT promoting or discouraging anyone from purchasing this book--whether I liked or disliked it. PLEASE use this blog only as a source and not the definite answer to your inquiries.**

2 comments:

  1. Good review! I want to read "The Thirteenth Tale" too. I should have read it by now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! i've been meaning to read it sooner but other books keep getting in the way.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.