First Post: An Introduction

I started a site called "Romance Junkie" about a week ago and it was going to be all about books. However, books are not my only love any more. I have recently been getting into makeup as well and this was brought on by my discovery of the huge makeup community on YouTube. I can't go on posting reviews just on books when I also want to talk about makeup as well.

Hence, this blog will feature makeup and book reviews, book and makeup hauls, and anything that is interesting concerning books and beauty products (to me that is... and hopefully to you as well). I will also be posting giveaway links from other blogs that I come across. I want to eventually host giveaways myself because they are really fun, but I have to build my readership first.

Thank you for visiting and please visit often!

(11/29/09) See Blog Update post for Blog Changes for the year 2010.

4 comments

  1. Hey! I'm excited to hear your reviews!

    I'd also like to know anything you've got on makeup! I always need extra help!!

    Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I just discovered your blog and I found it interesting since I am an avid book reader and I like makeup. I just started my own blog: Meet Me At The Kitty Kat Lounge- Take a looksy at it and see if you would like to follow.

    Cami (Kitten)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the book/makeup combo! I found you over on Book Blogs, and look forward to future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i enjoy blogs first post they posted and seeing how far they've come

    You've grown lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.