Book Blogger Appreciation Week Meme: Promo Questions

I ran across the Book Blogger Appreciation Week a few days ago and quickly jumped into the idea. It looked really fun and exciting and of course I had hope to bring more readers into my "newborn" blog. But you see, 70% of the time I skim instead of read, so I missed some very important information and was just adding my blog on those Mister Linky things.

I went back today to check out what is happening because BBAW is in two days! I am going to be participating on my first ever book meme! I am so excited! Anyway, one thing I realized while I was at the site was that I did not do the three initial participation questions (and hopefully that's the only thing I did neglect to do) but I added a link to my blog on the list anyway. I am really sorry about that and here I am to right the wrong.

1) What has been one of the highlights of blogging for you?
The biggest highlight of blogging for me is that I now think about the book's characters, plot, the author's writing style, setting, etc. in a deeper level. Before, I am more of a passive reader. I just read for the sake of reading, not really thinking about how the author presented the story. After I finished a book, it was just a casual "i liked it" or "i didn't like it" without really knowing why. Now, I have to think about the whys and reading is more fulfilling because I am more involved.

2) What blogger has helped you out with your blog by answering questions, linking to you, or inspiring you?
The blog that opened up the whole book blogging community to me was Royal Reviews. I was a long-time follower through my other blogger account. This blog has inspired me to make my own blog all about books (and I've decided on my own to also do beauty product reviews in between reading).

3) What one question do you have about BBAW that someone who participated last year could answer?
More info on how it works and what to expect?

1 comment

  1. Welcome to blogging and I am please the ladies at Royal Reviews gave you the push to blog...

    It's an adventure thats just waiting for you...

    E.H>

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.