BBAW: Day 4

Maybe I'm cheating a little bit by posting Day 4 now because it's not yet Thursday where I am, but since it's Thursday already in other places on earth and some bloggers have already posted a response on the BBAW site, I hope I'll be forgiven. It's just that I'm going off island tomorrow (going to another island) and won't be coming home until late. Knowing myself I'll be too lazy to think and/or post anything then, so it's safer to do so now.

Day 4's topic is the that book... the one you discovered only because you read about it on a book blog and then you realized you couldn’t live without it! And then you read it and you loved it so hard! Tell us about it and about the blogger (or bloggers!) that introduced the book to you!

My answer is I can't answer this question. I am very much new to the book blogging world and I haven't found that book yet. As I've mentioned on a previous BBAW post, I have been exploring many different blogs (thanks to BBAW) and reading reviews. Already I am making a list of books I want to get my hands on as soon as I can read through the books I just bought last month or when I can afford to buy books again or whenever I make that trip to the library I keep putting off for some reason or another (which ever comes first).

3 comments

  1. I've never checked out so many books from the library before. Now that I blog I have to use the library - I can't afford my TBR list!

    here's my post

    ReplyDelete
  2. My TBR list was already ridiculously long before I started blogging. Now it has reached epic proportions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stick around! You'll find 'that book' and many, many more!

    cjh

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.